Senior Project Engineer
Location: Winston- Salem, North Carolina
Growing textile products company seeks a Senior Project Engineer. This company is acquiring other companies and experiencing rapid growth.
- Report to the offsite Head of Engineering with a dotted line to Director of Operations.
- Evaluate and create new processes and standards.
- Work closely with the Product Development team to evaluate current and new products to be released to ensure proper performance and compliance standards are met.
- Responsible for ensuring all products are up to standard and meet each customer’s specific needs.
- Manage certifications including FAA, CE
- Write technical service manuals.
- Maintain engineering standards for fabrics, threads, patterns, etc.
- Must have 5+ years of cut/sew manufacturing plant process/project engineering experience.
- Must have a 4 year engineering degree.
- Military and/or aircraft products experience is needed.
- Must have experience with technical drawings/CAD and blueprints.
- Hands-on with a desire to be active on the manufacturing floor. This is a working engineer role. Not an office job.
This is a long established, very stable company with great benefits.
Candidates without cut/sew experience cannot be considered for this role.