Greenville, South Carolina
This well-known company produces products for the nonwovens industry and is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team.
- Commissioning of new equipment or relocated nonwoven lines
- Support customers with developing new products
- Resolve and troubleshoot process issues with customers
- Recommend new equipment and/or upgrades
- Capable of making adjustments to equipment
- Travel to sales meetings, trade shows, and customer sites
This position is specialized for process, process improvement, troubleshooting, textile commissioning, and will be hands-on type work at times.
- Must have a solid background and understanding of carded, cross-lapped, and/or needle punch felts. Hydro-entanglement will also be considered.
- Understand the mechanics of the process and how the settings of the equipment impact the properties of the felt being produced.
- Capable of changing mechanical settings on the equipment
The company may consider a remote working opportunity with travel in the southeast.
The company offers tremendous stability as well as relocation assistance and benefits.