Location: Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Growing nonwovens company is searching for a Research and Development Engineer to joining their established engineering team. In this role, you will be a key player in designing and developing new products for customers.
- Report to the VP of Research and Development
- Work closely with other members of the engineering team as well as management and production staff to produce samples requested by consumer goods customers.
- Communicate with customers on new products to make improvements and meet the needs of the customers.
- Coordinate PPAPs and PSW's testing and annual test validations on machinery
- BS degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of hands-on nonwovens manufacturing experience, working knowledge of fibers and fiber manufacturing systems within nonwovens
- Effective communication skills- working with customers, vendors, and colleagues daily.