Location: Danville, Virginia
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing company and become an integral part of the management team. As the Plant Controller, you will report to the CFO and lead the finance team. You will be supported by one additional finance team member. You will work alongside the Plant Manager and the Manufacturing team and be hands-on in creating and implementing structure and procedures. You will be a key player for increasing profitability for this company.
- Hands-on experience as a Controller or Cost Accountant in a manufacturing plant.
- Proven ability to solve What If scenarios
- Experience working hands-on with the Plant Manager to reduce costs
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably MAS 500
**Candidates without Cost Accounting experience within a manufacturing environment will be considered. **